Wednesday, February 22, 2012


I heard somewhere that if at one point of time you become really really happy, you'll become really really sad afterwards. Maybe because the things that happen after couldn't live up to your expectations. I've made myself so many promises and not one of them fulfilled. I'm gonna work on one list now and for the whole year, i'll work at it. And I'll check back on 31st Dec 2012.

*NTS:
Remember 31st. Remember how it felt like with all friends by your side. To hurt (because of some  douchebag) yet still know that you'll be fine. To look at the (delayed) fireworks and to know that your whole life stretches before you. Know that many, many, many things change but moments do not. What you felt at the one moment in time; nobody can erase, nobody can replace.

Out of everything, remember that thing change and these things happen but never forget the lessons learnt and the smile given.

No comments:

Post a Comment