Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Kiss Kiss

Not inspired to for anything. 

No rants, no deep insights, no loving messages. 
No words? 

No, there will always be words.
Words that fill the air, perfuming my thoughts and stealing my air.

I've been thinking about kisses a lot lately. 
Of all the kisses I've had, I've never had that one kiss. 

The kind that pulls you in, sucks you up,
makes you lost in the other persons arms. 
The kind that takes you deep down and wraps around you,
gently forcing you into bliss. 

The kind where the person you're with becomes your oxygen
and encompasses you and you are them and they are you. 
You never want it to stop. 

And then it does but then you realize that he was never your oxygen. 
He was just merely, your lungs. 

I'll leave you with that tonight because it's cold and I need warmth.
More warmth then you can give me.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment