Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Shiny & New.

I only clean my room when I get moody, So today was a perfect day to clean it. Changed the layout again, so I'm beginning to suspect that nothing, I repeat, nothing in my room & future house should ever be nailed down. But I do sort of want to nail up (or down) my mirror onto the first door of my wardrobe. Hmm.
I've very possibly tried almost every layout for my room. It's so frustrating because my room is such an awkward "L" shaped rectangle that's not even properly aligned. I swear to god, there's a corner where it's at least 30 degrees out of line. Future Caliz, make sure you check the parts where the wall meets the floor and make sure they all align. & while we're at it, don't make impulsive purchases. I know you, I know what you'll  do.


No comments:

Post a Comment