Saturday, June 1, 2013

Dreams 1 & 2 June 2013

I've been having weird dreams lately. Okay maybe just for the past two days...

2 June 2013
Today I dream that all my friends and i were in the same school but in a polytechnic level. Then I was on a quest to bump into H. Like really figuring out ways. But I couldnt just go up to him because I hated him, we were fighting, I think (you see?! Even in my dreams we fight) then I heard that this other person was meeting him for lunch, and then I got really sad. Like really sad. Then it got weirder, I found myself at some ahbengs house and his house was full of people & I was with another girl that I felt I knew well. I then made a fool of myself and then something else happened so I hid under the table. The table got unreasonably short for some reason.. so when I tried to get out from the table, everything on top almost fell over and broke. But when I did get out from underneath the table, there were fishes in rectangular plastic containers on there. Then blahblahnnlah, I forgot what happened, but we were walking through a zoo-like exhibition, and like all the creatures were the ah beings pets. Oh and I got the feeling the the girl I was with and the ahbeng never met each other before and they sort of got together after that meeting?

1 June 2013
Then the day before that, I had this strange dream where I was arguing with this dude about what roti john is called in English. I was so sure that it was johnny tie, and this other dude said it was johnny skinny. And then I woke up and the first thing I though of was that thank god the other dude was wrong also... Because, you know, its neither. This was a funny one!

No comments:

Post a Comment