Saturday, July 6, 2013

I don't know

I understand that I say a lot of shit. I understand that sometimes it seems like I think I'm all that and that nothing gets to me and nothing hurts me. Do you honestly think that that is the case? Don't you think that at the core of it all, I'm a genuinely good person? That I try, at every opportunity to help my friends, to make sure that they know that they're loved and cared for?

I don't know why it's so easy for me to fake it in front of some people and not others.
I don't know why I pick fights when all I want to do is burst out with all these fucking issues
I don't know why I get mad about petty things
I don't know why I want, no need to be the best - when I'm nothing
I don't know why my emotions are like a roller coaster ride
I don't know why I feel so insignificant
I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment