Saturday, July 5, 2014

I'm staring ta this black empty page and I'm wondering what to type because there seems to be a tangle of words right at my fingertips but they won't come out right. The fall upon each other and make no sense when they come out and thank god this isn't paper - I'd be tempted to burn it all down. 

Sometimes life exhaust me and I just want carefree days without having to think about things. I want to watch endless seasons and reruns and live in shows and in the pages of romance novels and to always know who the main characters and re-occurring characters in my life are. Like I'd just have to check the opening credits to know who are the important people this season and never have to bother about anything else. I sound lazy. No wait i am lazy. I don't want life to start but urrghh I can't wait for life to start.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment