Sunday, September 14, 2014

September 15, 2014 at 11:04AM



via Instagram http://ift.tt/X4lBcQ PASAL SAYANG PUNYE PASAL K. 1. I overthink everything 2. I'm so fancy. You already know. I'm in the fast lane, from amk to orchard. 3. I like glitter. Like I REALLY like glitter. 4. I judge people harshly based on first impressions - but I make it a point to remain neutral until my judgements are proven right 5. They rarely are 6. I wouldnt change the path I had to take for anything in the world. It's changed me and shaped me and it's led me to some of my favorite people in life. (168 ❤) 7. I EXAGGERATE EVERYTHING 8. I like to jump to conclusions - conclusions that are really dumb. 9. I talk a lot. A LOT. 10. Sometimes I'll start talking about something then no one will understand what I'm talking about - then I realise that it's cause I didnt tell them the topic in my head. 11. NAT, YATS BANGUN DAH KUL 12 12. You know the pet shops that sell fishes? I hate going near them because I feel like when I open my mouth the fishes are gg to jump in and commit suicide and go down my throat and it'd die and all its fishy shit will go in my... Omg this is disgusting 13. I think that for someone who laughs a lot, I can be quite moody. 14. GOODNIGHTS AFIQS. 15. I have this fear that one day I'm gonna say or do the wrong thing then nobody will be my friend. 16. But thats okay lah. People change and sometimes they outgrow friendships and eventually it all comes down to the fact that life takes everybody on a different journey and if our paths dont collide ever again- it's all good bruh. 17. I'm so awesome and humble, you guysss (Inside joke. Dont jugde me harshly) 18. I try to be chill but I have no chill. 19. I DIDNT CHOOSE THE SELFIE LIFE. The selfie life chose me. #really #honest #ihasfrontcameranow #pleasewhatsappmealltheniceslefiesitookonyourphones #selfielifesohard 20. When I miss people I get mad. At myself for getting mad and at them for being idiots. 😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment