Sunday, August 14, 2011

Iftar with the girls. (10 August 2011)

So remeber i said the girls treated me to dinner? 
Here are the pics! 





































 



Ps. Girls, i know i wasn't the most attentive friend, between me going MIA half the times to not coming to school, i honestly dont know how we bonded as well as we did! The fact remains that i found friends that i truly treasure in what would have been the worst years of my life (academically).

You guys have always made my day a little bright and filled it with a lot more laughter. And i know each of you support my decision and that's really more than i can ask for. Friends who might not understand why i do what i do but support my actions as you guys have supported me. My coming days are going to be more lonelier with out you guys telling me your stories ):

In the days to come, we may all go our own ways but for now and for always, the memories will always be stay. And one day we'll all look back at these photos and smile and laugh because of who we were "back then" Then you'll chance upon a picture of us two and you'll remember how awesome it was. how  awesome i was. LOL. OKAY THAT LAST PART JOKING.

i love you girls. and i hope you remember that. And if you need anything im only 8 digits away (yup, got phone already, can text) and also if you don't need anything also can text. I'd say goodbye but it's not goodbye until it's really over. Till next time girls! ♥

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment