Friday, November 4, 2011

All things normal, making sense have left my body. 


I've come to realize something. That all this while, I've been thinking too much. Reading too much in everyones actions. Sometimes I even feel more like a spectator than a real life human, living my own life. Every action accounted for, every word written down and every thought taken into consideration. I cannot life like this. I know I cannot. But it's hard to take new steps, into misty places that have never been touched. Life is unpredictable. Death is certain and happiness, is not guaranteed. 

I will be turing 20 in two days. and it's scary. It's like a big mothefucking red flashing siren saying "Responsibility starts today". I've made so many mistakes in my life that I dont know whether I am able to responsible. To answer for my actions. I mean, I think if I put my mind to it, it can. But what if I relapse? And become a nobody? 

So many questions. So many different answers. So just say you wanna stay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment