Sunday, November 6, 2011

So how does it feel being 20?

It feels old. and heavy.
It feels like a million things at once but on the other hand,
it still feels like me.

Only not.
Now I'm not a teen, I'm not young and carefree.
If you thought 19 was old, wait till the min hand changes and you're 20.

I'm changing.
Turning 20 without accomplishment, without a niche in life,
Without knowing, without feeling in my bones that I'm where I'm supposed to be.

Right track/Wrong train
Wrong train/Right track

When life is a muddle of lessons learnt,
how do you piece it together?
How do you say this lesson was learnt so I would do (this)
and not use the lesson in the wrong context.

Never trust a red car,
But then what if another red car could save your life?

Here's hoping. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment