Saturday, March 10, 2012

Valley's & Peaks: 10 March 2010

Gonna post a quick on because I'm running on 20% battery life left.

Peaks: Got to sleep in (again) woke up to calls from R & my uncle, it's always nice to hear from friends. Started out my day with finishing the last lib book I had, it turned out to be such a good book, I read till 4 in the afternn. Anyway, had my watermelon ice blend plus a chocolate waffle for lunch after that, then headed out to the lib to return/borrow book. Guess what? Found the three other installments for the book I read in the morning, so i picked them all up and was in and out of the lib within 10 mins. Some kind of record I would say! Moving on, read/surfed the net while waiting for my mum to come home so we could head to my aunts place for dinner cum family gathering. And oh what a dinner it was! Spagetti, Asam Pedas (Stingray & fish!!), Ikan Kicap, Stir Fired Veggies and CEREAL PRAWNS. Also had an laugh-a-min time with my family there, with all the kate spades & coach bags been "modeled" for sale there. ah, good times you guys. Let's hope that no matter how far apart I may grow from them, that I may also remember happy moments like this. ♥

Valleys: Felt bad for not saying Hi to you, felt even worst when you remembered my name. But in my defense, you looked so different! Also, originally had plans to go teach N english then head to Bugis with R&T but T had other plans so I kinda got lazy to head over to N's house. I am the worst tuition teacher ever. Room is officially labeled messy and I havent followed through with my promise to go to the gym. I break out in shivers every time I think about it ( I exaggerate)  And and and, I had to rely on spellcheck for the duration of this post. Spelling not getting any better ): Oh and 1 am and i'm craving for cereal prawns. wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment