Friday, March 9, 2012

Valleys & Peaks: 9 March 2012

Peaks: Got to sleep into today, heaven compared to the past days. Then I got to laze about, finishing two books I borrowed. A third will be finished tonight as soon as I get my dinner. After lazing around got ready and went out with A and got to visit the smoochiezz flea. Make up was nice today, grey & brown smokey eye and the usual strong brows. Found a packet of Honey Mustard Pretzels that cost only 1.10 at the Korean Supermarket over at Far East Plaza ( Bought two packs!! )Bought some small thing at the flea, cost only 3 buck so why not right? Had a nice breezy walk home alone with just the wind and my thoughts. Came home and HIMYM Season 7's almost done downloading. Might be done by 3 in the morning. Room's pretty clean? Decided to sign up for the camp today, whether I go or not is another matter. Herman tagged me in a funny assed vid! Getto Dora! Oh and found a wonderful new singer on youtube, Chloe T. Also, got 6 bucks plus dinner from Ddy today! Save moneyy!



 Valleys: Not sure what to do tmr, thought of going for Nk's Holi thing but Fz & Sq arent going so maybe not huh? So negative responses from them kinda bright me down a little. Texted and facebooked H if he was gg to M's to teach N (as I'm gonna do tmr morning) and abosolutly no response. Maybe he'll reply later? I hate not getting replies to my msges. (not that I'm pissed or anything) Came back home to an empty pitch black household. Oh wait, it wasnt empty just that everyone locked themselves in their rooms. *this is not a home, it's a house. i'm financially unstable. Running really low on cash, 30 dollars for the rest of the month low. Feeling kinda lonely these days. That's all I'll say about it.


***If you judge people, you have no time to love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment