Thursday, October 4, 2012

Midnight regrets.

Hello there again,

This has become a place for me to vent. A place away from logic and "proper emotions" and from people. This has become my place.

I'm bad company sometimes, on my mind is what I'd be doing if I were alone. Yes, that means that I'm alone most of the times - but the funny thing is, you can feel alone in a room full of people. Even if everyone in the room is your friend. Things like that happen and I've accepted that. When I'm alone, in my room or the lib or anywhere else, my imagination runs wild. Scenes that would never in a million years happen play in my head, and in my head - I am who I want to be. A person with an exciting future.

I'm probably just feeling moopy now.

I saw a video somewhere that said that - oh shit, I forgot. Hold on a min, I'm gonna tumblr to find the screenshot.


****

oh fuck that, I can't find it basically  it was like

" What made life so exciting when we were young was that we all had hope. We could be whatever we wanted to be.We could be a doctor, a lawyer, a badass rockstar or a dentist. But as we grew up, we had to make choices. And with every choice we make, what we could be, the number of things we could be, shirks.

Then came poly, where we had to choose. One industry, one line, one life. the ultimate choice.

But fact is (I'm just bottom-lining here) there are so much other things to look forward to in life and it's not all work. I hope. Anyway, it's not what you do that matters, it's who you do it with.

Make friends, make lovers, make stories and legends. "

No comments:

Post a Comment