Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Ahh, I feel like crap today.

I feel like nothing I'm doing is really paying off and I'm getting really pissed at myself for slacking off. I need to be good enough already and I need to be pretty enough and strong enough and JUST GOOD ALREADY.

The past week was pretty good, I don't know why all of a sudden I feel like total crap. But I guess this is just a part of the lows in life. I wish it didnt feel like crap. I wish I was good enough. I wish I didnt feel like I need to compete with everybody. Caliz, there will be people better than you. I to understand that just because I'm not as good as them, it doesn't mean that I'm worthless.

YOU SEEE. I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO BUT I CANT FIND IT IN ME TO DO IT. WHAT THE HELL CALIZ WHAT THE HELL WILL YOU GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER ALREADY COMEON YOU WERE DOING SO WELL. GO CALIZ GO.

ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment