Friday, November 7, 2014

Twenty Three.

Its the middle of the night and it hits me. IM TWENTY THREE.
Im twenty three and still rely on my parents.
Im twenty three and still dont have a clue about life.
Im twenty three and I'm still floating adrift.  
Im twenty three and I'm still an intern.
Im twenty three and I'm still asking myself why people dont love me. 
Im twenty three and I'm still figuring out who the right and wrong people are. 
Im twenty three and I dont have a solid base to lie upon.
Im twenty three and still these chapters are full of questions. More questions than answers.
Im twenty three and I'm still wondering why people leave me.
Im twenty three and I'm still learning how to be better, to do better.

Im twenty three and im still fighting.

Holy shit. Im 23

No comments:

Post a Comment