Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Location: Bukit Batok Driving Center


So, I was at BBDC today to register for my drivers license and about three quarters of the kids there had someone with them. Be it parents or friends , they had someone there.

I did not.

I'm not complaining. Yes, I'm not. Really! For me, it's already a privilege that I'm able to register for this using my mother's cash and not my own. I know that and believe me, I am way past grateful that my mother is supporting my through this and to ask her to accompany me to the center would already be too much to ask especially since she's so busy with everything else and (plus plus, more importantly) that I'm already twenty, you know? At some point we all have to grow up and do things on our own, yes?

But more to the point, what if I'm meant to be alone?

There. I said it.


What if I'm never meant to find close friends, never meant to find the type of love you split your soul for?


I know time will answer all but for now, can I just have a little sneak peek? These questions are stinging me inside yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment