Thursday, January 26, 2012

My bedroom to be.

(Pic credited to: Tumblr)

When I think of my bedroom, I think of warm, glowing balls of orange lights, creamy, solid walls that hold me in and a cuddle mess of my bed, pillows and blanket. Of chilling winds that take me safely to the special recesses of my brain, that no one but me knows of. I guess when I think of my bed room, I think of home. Of comfort. Of being alone and it's the good type of alone (most of the times). And most importantly, when I think of my bedroom, I think of calm.

But for now, my bedroom is a jumble, not an unusual state for it to be in, but my bathroom's clean as a whistle! Cleaned it myself today. Can I get a round of applause? Heh. I need to visit Ikea for some stuff to make my bedroom flawless, a clothing hamper and stuff like that. But money, oh, money where have you gone? ):

So in lieu of that, let's just make a list of things I'd get from Ikea shall we?

- Clothes Hamper
- Lights: Spotlights, Fairy Lights, Bedside table lamp
- Bookcase


That's it, really...

Now I think I'll go make myself an fried egg sandwich for dinner. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment