Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Dear Parents.

I'm so tired of ranting in my head. 

You don't listen to me. 
You don't respect me. 
You don't see what I do for you. 

On top of that, you're a hypocrite. 
It's okay for him to spend his days doing nothing - not even lifting a finger to help around the house - but it's not okay for me. 
It's okay for you leave things around after you cook, not even bothering to put the food away but it's not okay for me. 
It's okay for you to buy a whole lot of things that we don't need but it's not okay for me to buy the things I need. 
It's okay for you to leave things everywhere but not for me. 

It's okay for me to wait MONTHS for the things I want but not ok for you. 

It's okay for you to compare me with kids who's parents listen to them and give them respect but it's not okay for me to compare you with other parents. 


Stop it. 
Just stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment