Thursday, April 4, 2013

midnight

Sometimes I feel like I'm a million and one different people stuffed into one earthbound body-like a little bit of everyone is in me. Every time I try to define myself, all the words flow, in all directions and they flow by so fast it's like I can't even catch one of them so - so in the end I am defined by nothing. I am the nothing and the nobody beside you, drifting from place to place - trying to find my anchors in life.

I ask myself so many question and so many times, I get no answers. It literally scares the hell out of me when I look at myself in the mirror and try to find the answers - because don't they say the answers are within us? I find no answers. I look deeper and sometimes all that I can see and the demons that have won. So many of them tearing under my skin, trying to get out. To sin again, and again and again- because it's so easy to sin.

So easy to give in and pretend that I had to other choice or that there will be chances in the future not to sin.The reality of me is that I say and do what I'd think you want me to say and do. Is it possible to mold yourself thin? To be so fake that it becomes who you are.











No comments:

Post a Comment