Monday, May 20, 2013

Today I feel horrible.

I can't spell, I can't draw, I can't speak, I can't sing. I can't even have friends.


Today I realized that my friends come and go like the seasons of a highly D class sit-com.

 Each season the cast changes and while some may stay the same, they all eventually go away. I wish it was easy as it being me pushing people away - I would just un-push them if that were they case.

But somehow, i doubt it's me pushing - i think its more of me repelling them away.

There's something in my that's dark. That no one want to be apart of and the scariest thing is I can't think of what it is. And even if I did know, would I change it?

Nah, it's probably what got me through these fucking seasons of "friends".

Today was horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment